Lego Minecraft 21164 - The Coral Reef
Bring Minecraft™, the hugely popular online kids’ game, to life in the real world with hands-on LEGO® Minecraft The Coral Reef (21164). With endlessly reconfigurable LEGO bricks, the creative-building fun never stops.
Authentic Minecraft action in an underwater adventure
Kids join Minecraft's popular daredevil, Alex, as she dives beneath the Minecraft ocean to search for hidden treasure among the colourful coral reef. The set is packed with imaginative Minecraft features – from the passing puffer fish to the surprise appearance of the treasure chest. And, like all exciting Minecraft stories, there’s a thrilling sword battle with a drowned zombie.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Coral Reef (21164) is a hands-on treat for Minecraft players that brings the game’s underwater adventures to life with endlessly reconfigurable LEGO bricks.
- Durable LEGO® Minecraft™ set featuring popular gaming character Alex, with diving helmet, magic pants and sword, plus a drowned, 2 puffer fish (1 ‘inflated', 1 normal) and accessories.
- Kids join Alex, the Minecraft™ daredevil, as she dives beneath the ocean to search for hidden treasure among the colourful coral reef and fight off a surprise attack by a drowned.
- For ages 7 and up. Delight Minecraft™ players with a real-world Minecraft building playset. The perfect surprise for gamers wanting to take their Minecraft play to the next level.
- The set measures over 3 in. (7 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (10 cm) deep – small enough for hands-on fun and big enough for an impressive display.
- The colourful coral reef scene is packed with authentic Minecraft™ details and awesome accessories, such as the hidden treasure chest which opens to reveal a fish and a pearl.
- This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is made to last, endlessly reconfigurable, and easy to combine with other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- The extensive range of LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets bring the online Minecraft game to life with characters, scenes and features recreated with an imaginative mix of long-lasting LEGO bricks.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.